As an award-winning, full-service design firm, ADG Lighting has the ability to provide design services for lighting layout, furniture layout and design, and pavilions within the landscape. From curbside to poolside, we collaborate with designers, homeowners, and architects on an as-needed basis. We contract with tradespeople on a regular basis.
We have provided design services for several projects across the United States, including:
- San Diego event: Waterjet cut and welded structure for outdoor pavilion.
- Financial Pointe offices: Design and fabrication of iron and glass conference room. Also designed and created all custom lighting fixtures. Designed lobby layout.
- Westlake Village home: Designed and fabricated iron gates and entrance Designed seating areas and iron balconies.
- Lake Oswego spec home: Designed all decorative lighting in less than 24 hours. Included all design and fixture design layout, from curbside to dockside.
- Ambrose Hotel, Santa Monica: design, layout, and fabrication of hotel lighting, including lobby, corridors, and in-room design
- Tournament Player’s Club, Santa Clarita: Designed and manufactured all French-inspired interior and exterior railing at an exclusive estate in the tournament player’s club in Santa Clarita. Designed subterranean swimming pool ceilings in European hotel style; coordinated and designed entrance ways and all phases of decorative lighting and poolside experience.
We’ve worked with hoteliers, restauranteurs, and country clubs worldwide. Partial list includes:
- MGM Grand Las Vegas
- Bellagio Las Vegas
- Four Seasons Hotel Bahrain Bay
- Oceana Hotel
- Spago Restaurant
- SLS Hotel South Beach
- The Delafield Hotel
- Manhattan Country Club
ADG, an ASID industry partner, collaborates on client’s behalf with executive architects around the world. We provide eco lighting services, and we can also provide procurement of vintage lighting and vintage furniture with capabilities to reproduce.