Agoura Hills, CA — Full-time — Salary: $17.00 to $19.00/hour
Project Manager, Sales and support, customer service – Work with the most extreme designers and architects and contractors in the world. This is the job you want, but do we want you?
The chief responsibility of the ADG Lighting Project Manager job includes promoting our products or services in order to grow sales with an existing client base, providing effective customer service and developing advanced customer relationships growing the value of each project.
PM tasks such as building clientele through phone calls and emails with new and existing customers that are already building homes and have multiple projects.
People experience in customer service and sales dealing with elite clientele is far more important than product knowledge at first. ADG prefers 1 to 2 years of experience minimum in a starting candidate.
ADG offers a reasonable hourly rate with bonuses tied to performance and earning ability based on total needs in any project. Based on sales per project per quarter provides a competitive plan and career growth – there is no cap at ADG.
Our support: Project Managers must be problem solvers and will engage with our office team. ADG’s track record is over a 20-year time frame of relationships with over 3 billion in projects worldwide..
ADG is like no other Design Fabrication firm. WE provide access to earn a living, make and create value and here is the deal – if you can’t hack dealing with the best in the business our clients will chew you up – so only apply if you can hang with the best. No excesses accepted here.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using ADG existing model with new and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through warm calling & emails
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity practices to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Working on BS/BA degree or equivalent
Our company is looking for a Project Manager to be responsible for meeting sales goals. In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process with interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
We will teach you our methods is planning, strategizing and dealing with our elite client base. Access to celebrities and the famous is a hush hush business.
Apply to email email@example.com. Include resume and references along with a unique statement.