Straight Commission Potential : $150,000 to $310,000/year no caps
Are you tired of companies not getting you what you are worth?
This is the job you want, but do we want you? Learn more
Outside Sales position in major markets.
- Work with the most extreme homes & boutique hotels in the country.
- are you a road rep or prefer to sit at your desk and computer?
- we have total control since we manufacture in the USA
The chief responsibility of the ADG Lighting sales commission job includes
- Promoting and selling our products and services in order to grow sales in each region,
- Providing effective customer service and developing advanced customer relationships.
- Enjoying working with the wealthiest clients in the world
- We design and fabricate in the USA
- Decorative lighting & landscape lighting
We have sales opportunities in the following areas:
- Beverly Hills
- Santa Monica & malibu
- Pasadena & La Canada
- New England – Serving Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut
- North Carolina
- Northwest region – Washington and Oregon
- Ohio and Lake Erie – including Ohio north of the Ohio River to Lake Erie, Michigan
- Western portions of Pennsylvania & New York
- Philadelphia region, New Jersey, and Delaware
- Boston and surrounding areas
- Rocky Mountain – Based in Denver and serving the states of Colorado and New Mexico
- Wyoming, Montana, and Idaho
- Southeast – Based in Atlanta and serving the states of Alabama and Georgia
- Mississippi, South Carolina, and Tennessee
- Southern California – Serving the areas of Pasadena, La Canada, Palm Springs, Redlands, and mountain regions
- Southern California – Serving the areas of Montecito, Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo
- Texas- Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, Austin
- Utah, Arizona, Las Vegas
- Washington DC and Mid-Atlantic region
Outside Sales Duties Expected
- Include tasks such as building clientele through phone calls/ emails and calling on existing customers within an assigned territory to build relationships,
- Our potential new clients are already building homes and have multiple projects.
- People experience in sales dealing with elite designers, architects, contractors, landscape architects and homeowners & hoteliers is far more important than product knowledge.
- ADG prefers 3 years of experience minimum in a candidate.
- ADG offers a generous commission structure with an unlimited earning ability based on total needs in any project. Based on sales per project provides a competitive commission plan.
- Our support: the salesperson will be a part of our marketing campaigns and receive confirmed leads through our database of potential existing prospects.
If you can’t make that work, then perhaps you are not as good as you think. This is a numbers game and we work with clients that want our team to be responsive.
- ADG’s social media and affiliate marketing is broad and our track record is over a 20-year time frame of relationships.
- Those salespeople that meet our expectations and our clients’ needs will excel with no cap on income.
- Present, promote and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule & track sales and status reports
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about terms, products, prices and timing for production.
The perfect applicant should have all the following qualities:
- Really outgoing bubbly personality and positive attitude
- Are you comfortable selling in-person at a high-end price?
- Are you able to advise clients on our product range and facilitate sales to meet their needs?
- We are looking for highly-motivated people with a passion for design and relationship building.
- There is an opportunity to learn about architectural lighting design and decorative lighting design through work on various residential, commercial, and hospitality projects.
- We are looking for sophisticated, fun, and technical studio representatives to manage, specify, and educate on all projects.
- Interior design, architecture, and furniture experience preferred.
- Looking for someone to bring into the ADG family; to enjoy lighting and life. Learn more
Lighting can be taught, personality is everything in trade sales. Don’t ask to negotiate with us regarding your commission or bonus.
If you don’t have the ability to generate sales from our elite data base, you are not for us. It may sound snarky, but our clients can be too.
Apply for outside sales via email with a cover and resume and follow up required, call to find out if you can earn top dollars.
ICAA members get a special welcome – Institute of Classical Arts & Architecture