Austin, TX — Commission — Salary: $50,000.00 to $210,000.00/year
Outside Sales position in major markets- Santa Barbara, Montecito, San Luis Obispo and surrounding areas Work with the most extreme homes in the country. This is the job you want, but do we want you? The chief responsibility of the ADG Lighting sales commission job includes promoting and selling our products or services in order to grow sales in each region, providing effective customer service and developing advanced customer relationships.
Outside sales duties expected. Include tasks such as building clientele through phone calls/ emails and calling on existing customers within an assigned territory to build relationships, our potential new clients are already building homes and have multiple projects.
People experience in sales dealing with elite designers and homeowners is far more important than product knowledge. ADG prefers 3 years of experience minimum in a candidate.
ADG offers a generous commission structure with an unlimited earning ability based on total needs in any project. Based on sales per project provides a competitive commission plan.
Our support: the salesperson will be a part of our marketing campaigns and receive confirmed leads through our database of potential existing prospects. ADG’s social media and affiliate marketing is broad and our track record is over a 20-year time frame of relationships.
Those salespeople that meet our expectations and our client’s needs will excel with no cap on income.
- Present, promote and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule & track sales and status reports
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about terms, products, prices and timing for production.
Don’t ask to negotiate with us regarding your commission or bonus. If you don’t have the ability to generate sales from our elite data base, you are not for us. It may sound snarky, but our clients can be too.
Apply via email with a cover and resume and follow up required.