Gerald and our entire staff are grateful to you, our ADG Lighting family, for your continued support and patronage. You complete us. In place of our regular blog post, we have a special Thanksgiving message.
There are so many things to be thankful for! We love that there’s an entire holiday devoted to being grateful and acknowledging those who are important to us. The irony is that we sometimes don’t recognize how lucky we are. So we have devised a short list to help.
- Be grateful if your days are busy fighting traffic to get to work and then back home.
- Be grateful if you have young kids and/or grandchildren, even if they misbehave.
- Be grateful if your lighting isn’t festive enough for the holidays and your family is visiting.
- Be grateful if the windy weather messes your yard with leaves and random items.
- Be grateful if you argue with your spouse because the living room looks small.
- Be grateful for being able to take your dog for a walk in windy or cold weather or early before it gets hot.
As unusual as this list is, it shows how lucky we are to have all those important people and things in our lives.
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you, your families, and your loved ones!
Gerald and the ADG Lighting staff