If you are like most homeowners, then you want your home to reflect your personality but probably need the assistance of a professional to help you lay out decorative lighting. You want every detail to stand out, yet compliment each other. If you’re this homeowner, then look at our Top 5 reasons to engage with a qualified lighting/ design manufacturer who specialize in quality lighting. These are the thoughts of the Team at www.adgLighting.com:
1. With a professional lighting and design manufacturer, review the qualifications of your team so that you interact with a team of educated professionals whose experiences reflect multiple successful projects.
2. You are seeking a team that provides quality, personalized time, product versatility and price guidance.
3. Hiring a team like ADG as your lighting specialist, you are involved with a company whose key members have designed/ manufactured over 800 residential, resort and high profile projects.
4. References are always important and you should know that the top architects and designers have engaged and collaborated with the prospective lighting design and manufacturer.
5. A variety of 150-plus publications have depicted our various lighting and decorative iron projects and can be found at www.adgwebnet.com.
ADG, Architectural Detail Group, has been a significant participant in the completing of many home design projects. You can call us to guide you in the design process or simply log onto our web shop at www.adgLighting.com to purchase beautiful sconces, chandeliers, lanterns or other decorative lighting needs. You can also log onto the website to select any light fixture and, for a small fee, have a full-size photo sent to your construction project.
If you are a design professional and working on a client’s project, then you most likely have several areas to focus on. And if you want to make your client’s vision come to life, then you should ultimately consider using a qualified lighting/design manufacturer. Here are the Top 5 Reasons here at ADG we feel designers need to retain a qualified lighting/ design manufacturing firm:
1. A good firm will be educating its client and should have a great deal of experience with Architecture and custom lighting, fabrication, installation and incorporation.
Review with the firm multiple successful projects;and be a part of a professional group, i.e. The Institute of Classical Architecture.
2. A good lighting firm will provide you with more than adequate time, product and price guidance.
3. A relationship with a good firm extends beyond your current project and will be available to do future business and to call on for brief questions.
4. A good lighting firm can see the overall concept of your design and can execute your ideas collaborating on the details.
5. A good design firm has the ability to become well versed with the designer and/or architect’s style so that they can compliment the overall aesthetic. Custom, well-designed lighting goes beyond the fixture and is part of the Architecture.
Keep these helpful elements in mind when you are making the decision of which firm or manufacturer you want to hire and that a great custom lighting designer for your next project is as important as good circulation and a well planned design.
Quality hand-crafted iron grillwork can be a great accent for any style home, no matter if its contemporary, modern, Spanish-style or even historic. Finding a way to pull it all together can be tricky, so it’s important to find a company that will work with you and your house to ensure your new ironworks are a positive reflection of your personality.
By using a custom design team, you ensure that your lighting needs are met in a unique and stylish way that reflects you and your family’s style rather than a generic offering from a store. An experienced company will give you personalized service, working onsite to ensure your satisfaction. A firm like ADG will work with what you have and meet all your lighting needs, inside and out.
Pulling together a home can be daunting and you may not always like your store-bought options. Or you may prefer to work with antiques, or antique-inspired fixtures. In either case, a design team can help you make choices that work for you, or even create customized lighting that will complete your look.
As we all try to do our part to fight against global climate change, don’t forget to look at sustainable lighting options, like LED lights, rather than traditional bulbs that use excess energy.
In your quest to make your house your home, don’t forget about the importance of lighting and don’t think your options are limited to what you find on the shelf. After years spent designing lighting options, I know there are no limits.